My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.deepredcellar.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Greek Wine


WineAccess.com

Had a friend recently ask if he could get wines from Greece through my blog. Well (Chip), I recently added "Wine Access" to my Deep Red Cellar affiliates.

You can buy wines directly from them. If they don't carry it directly, they offer the excellent service of finding a place that can ship it to you or where you can go pick up a bottle or two yourself!

As for the Greek wine, they have both white and red - the "Achaia Clauss Mavrodaphne of Patras" (red) has a great review. And I know from my recent trip to Santorini, they excel in white wine so the "
2005 Boutari Santorini White" would probably be a good one to try. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment